Thursday, April 28, 2011

week 11

First off almost all of the mangas that I have heard of are newer ones dating back to when I was in middle school so I decided to start off with some thing older. So my first choice was Black Jack and the first thing that I noticed was of course his style which is very curvy and organic like the rest of his works. Although the story isn't like most mangas and I kind of like that, it's just about a doctor that does good with really no superpowers. But the second manga that I read was more of the opposite and was more about the main character and his superpowers. For a second read I picked Mushishi which is another manga that I've never heard of and to be honest one of the main reasons that I picked it was because the style of it looked very elegant and visually pleasing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment