Thursday, April 28, 2011

week 16

I know that I should pick something that I haven't read but I've been looking for a reason to read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac again. I first came across JTHM in middle school and fell in love with the stories' violent craziness and I do believe that it's the only graphic novel that I've actually read through fully multiple times.  That and I love the style and how it's so angular, dark and scribbly, I could believe that there's nothing else like it out there. But for something I haven't read I decided to venture into webcomics and read some Electric Sheep. Although I've never actually read any web comics, I've seen what some look like and this comic has pretty much the same model as all the others with random collections of shorter stories and the style also happens to be close to the other web comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment