Thursday, April 28, 2011

week 15

For this week I finally got to read two novels that I've heard of and been wanting to read (so that when I'm with my friends I can be apart of the conversation), Watchmen and Sandman. First of all the story of Watchmen was, well, interesting and strange to say the least and although I liked it I'm not to sure what to say about it other than now I know what my friends are talking about and that if I decide to sit down and watch the movie that I'll probably have a better understanding of it. Sandman however was to me viciously spooky, something that would give a child nightmares for a good week I'd say. But the images also has a grungy horror fantasy style too it. Due to Sandman's erie-ness it's something that I would read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment