Thursday, April 28, 2011

week 14

This weeks reading I chose Scooter Girl and Grey Horses. I would have to say that although I found the story for Scooter Girl some what boring I would like to balance it out with the fact that I love the chic/mod vintage style it was done in. I just wish that something that was that visually pleasing to me would've had a better story to it.  Grey Horses however was an adorable novel all together. Not only did I find the story sweetly addicting like candy but the images were so cute and adorable that I had to read so I could see each image and maybe it also has to do with that certain type of innocence that happens when a girl is still a girl but almost a woman. In all honesty if I didn't know any better I'd say that this novel belongs in a cafe that serves tea and cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment